10 and 12k Dual Wheel Axles
Our 10K and 12K spring axles are designed for heavy-duty performance applications such as cargo and utility trailers, horse and livestock trailers, and dump and heavy equipment trailers. The integrated flanged spindle design on the 10K and 12K axles are machined true, instead of welded.
- Industry only 10 and 12K integrated spindle
- Industry only 10 and 12K powder-coated axle
- Standard adjustable spring seat
- Two part drum assembly
- Integrated, one-piece spindle flange
- Complete axle assembly and component tracablility and serialization on all axles
- Single, tandem or triple axle assemblies with standard or upgraded equalized suspension available
- Slipper or double eye leaf spring suspension
- waterproof connections on all electrical wiring
- Electric and hydraulic disk brakes available
- Forward self-adjusting brakes available on 3.5-10K
- Super lube option standard on 8K axle;Oil bath lubrication system standard on 10 and 12K
LCI manufactures thousands of axle variations. If you need a replacement axle, please consult your LCI axle label located on the axle tube for the LCI part number. For customer support, please call us at 574-537-8900. Please be ready with the LCI part number.